Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Thursday Post 299b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1077. See, told you I'd pass one grand! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Guess I was still catching up on sleep; I didn't wake for the pot :P until 8am and indeed, Deb arrived while I was actually still over the commode! XD Luckily, PIG mum takes time getting the keys, unlocking the door and then yapping @ Deb, meaning I had time to get back into bed and even spend several minutes beginning my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel before Deb entered my room! XD
  • Oh, and I just played one more memorable game of Bejeweled lasting exactly seven minutes, so I promise not to play again until toms. XD
  • After getting kitted I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. Thanks to Deb who squirted some toothpaste for me; Ela enjoyed her first break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and  continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I headed out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which was one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Deb who turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast 
    I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Actually, I'm almost outta time, so just briefly:
  • Went to Sunnybank Plaza Hoyts and saw the final Star Wars movie with Deb!
  • Had lunch with the Lungs
  • Came home, turned off alarm and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Deb who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Had a banana and poured myself one big mug of Chinese tea for arvo tea.
  • Did another stinky unspeakable and played Farm Heroes. XD
  • Maybe I can start my special blog post on the newest (last?) Star Was movie tonight?
  • Toms: we're meeting Win jie jie for lunch! I've not seen her for like eight yeas!!
  • Think I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage; that's if he's back from Taiwan.
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm because she doesn't come Saturdays anymore. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: