Thursday, January 9, 2020

Thursday Post 300c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1668; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Leaning Tower' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Acts Of God". Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?
  • Come 5pm, Kim takes me to book club!
  • Using the loo on arrival there's no toilet paper left; luckily there's a packet inside my bag. I tell Kim I'll ask the librarian to put another roll in, please.
  • Only it's Phil chairing, not Amanda! It's not appropriate for me to ask a guy! Thankfully, Judy wanders inside before book club starts; I quickly mutter to her that the disabled toilet needs more loo paper. XD
  • Twelve ladies attend tonight; Phil lemme share what I thought was the most interesting part of the book:  Mr. Doubler telling his son, "You're a nasty piece of sh*t"XD We also passed around a birthday card for Erika, I signed for both me and King Bob. XD
  • There's also fancy chocolate cake for Erika! Second mum tells me to have a small slice for her; I ask Sharon who asks Erika; when Erika says yes Sharon cuts me one extra lil slice~
  • Judy lends next month's book out for me; I lean forward and quietly mutter thanks for changing the toilet roll coz I didn't feel comfortable asking Phil. XD
  • When Kim dropped me home PIG mum had to pull our rubbish bins to the driveway; while she was doing so, I quickly schooched my chair to the drawer and got myself a spoon. XD Score, that's twice this month I've been exempt from getting myself cutlery for all three meals!!
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa hairy melon, lotsa little tong vegetable, like two tiny slices of tasteless soup pork and half a Chinese mushroom. Pity I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold the blasted dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell.
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walk myself slowly and safely online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: