Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday Post 311d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1080. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • At halftime the match was still scoreless ...
  • About sixty-seven minutes into the second half, some sub comes on for the Roar and two minutes later, he scores!! Ela waves excitedly in the air with Ela~
  • Phew, we hold out for the win~
  • Immediately afterwards, we leave, visiting the bathroom then boarding the bus for Eight Mile Plains. Possibly the only thing about needing a wheelchair's that I get priority access; I just approach the head of the queue and the bus attendant puts me first on the next bus that comes.
  • Back home, I get myself a spoon then sit for dinner: rice tonight, lotsa little bok choy and some chicken. Pity the parents gleefully force poor Ela to hold the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner's spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY releases the pesky dumbbell.
  • After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walk myself slowly and safely online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Kim's helping me up @ 8:30am; I'm hoping to read for one hour before she drops me off @ church!
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS peers but basically resigned to lunch @ Maccas with the parents. *sigh* Will hopefully see Mr. Doug, though!
  • Then dad had better remember to take us out for dinner toms night!! Although obviously I'll get piss little ... *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: