Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday Post 301d

Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2069 and the final, final spam count for the weekend's now fourteen. Hey, the spam count reached double digits! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.   
  • Toms: Not sure if/when PIG mum's got Alyssa coming back and giving Ela OT? The good thing about that's she'll help me up toms morning; if not, I may haveta get myself up... *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Really, REALLY hope PIG mum hasn't booked me into resuming blasted seemingly useless hydro for her toms. >< However, if she has, she'd belter take me to like Ho Lin Wah for one full lunch come Friday!
  • Then fingers crossed I can watch Seven's 6pm news; don't think I've watched it two consecutive days before!
  • Righteo, hopefully everyone has a smashing week ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: