Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday Post 300e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ only 803. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • I tootle online happily online until 5:55pm, when I use the loo for one more tinkle then crash onto the sofa to watch Seven's 6pm news bulletin. Yay, eight days into the new year and I've already watched the entire bulletin four times~
  • Luckily I had the initiative to walk to my dining chair and scoot myself over to get myself a spoon for dinner before PIG mum came downstairs from pigland and used both hands to hold her wide apart. Not that I really cared; I only haveta tuck Ela's thumb inside overnight for sleep~
  • Before dinner, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa some other vegetable and a few thin slices of tasteless soup pork. Pity PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one large bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell and I took my bowl over to the sink before walking myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • But the huge bowl of soup means I've gotta relieve myself once more around 8:20pm! XD
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: deb's coming to help me up and take me to the first GCCW meeting for 2020!
  • Just us for lunch; will let her choose place provided it contains HK-style cold milk tea. XD
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving around 3:30pm.
  • Then it's Kim coming back @ 5:30pm and taking me to book club! Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage that most Wednesdays. XD

No comments: