Friday, January 10, 2020

Friday Post 300e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1837; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Here Be Dragons' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Humble Yourself … How?' Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • For breakfast this morning I munched one slice of dry (no butter) toast with a lil avocado spread over it! Smart PIG mum even waited till I'd come out from the bathroom before sprinkling the salt, so I couldn't accuse her of not adding any for me. XD
  • Now @ 8:08pm, I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:32. That's today's quotas satisfied and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz I've actually also played two more memorable games lasting more than seven minutes and one more lasting just over nine! But I've spent too long playing, so just briefly:
  • Enjoyed watching Seven's morning news.
  • Turned alarm on, went with PIG mum to buy groceries from Coles and have lunch @ the Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown food court.
  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm. Did a stinky unspeakable before showering and started new book club novel, reaching pg. twenty-five @ 5:11pm and page fifty @ 5:35pm.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa some other Chinese vegetable and like one slice of the chicken we'd bought earlier today from Coles.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of not-very-yummy soup and then I returned online.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Saturday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: