Saturday, January 11, 2020

Saturday Post 310d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 994; lol, I'd better pass 1000 coz I'm going out! Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Kim's coming @ 8:30am and helping me up; she'll drop me off @ church for ESS before leaving before 11am. Will hopefully get to read for one hour before opening the computer then leaving.
  • Would dearly love lunch out with other ESS peers but awful PIG mum has already prevented that. *sigh* Then perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me?
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: