Friday, January 10, 2020

Saturday Post 310

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 610 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Control Your Anger'. Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:56pm I lasted 6:49. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between five and six minutes and I'll promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 3:33pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:30. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've also played one more memorable game lasting 8:47! But just briefly now, coz I spent too long playing and have less than thirty minutes left:
  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:40am~
  • Besta came to mind me from 7:30am; third time lucky, I didn't oversleep my fifteen more minutes finally! XD
  • dID A STINKY UNSPEAKABLE THIS MORNING AFTER BRUSHING TEETH. (Sorry, shrieking! XD)
  • Had breakfast and happily started reading. Reached pg. 100 @ 8:38am, finished pg. 111 @ 8:49am, reached pg. 125 @ 9:01am, reached pg. 150 @ 9:24am and finished pg. 175 @ 9:46am.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: