Thursday, January 2, 2020

Friday Post 299c

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2446 (meaning I'm certain I'll have cracked 2.5 grand before the night's out XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:27pm I lasted 6:24. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight.
  • Aww, both last year and the year before I started the week with seven consecutive awesome sleeps! Not this year, however ... I couldn't fall asleep; used the pot :P once @ 11:35pm so hoped I'd sleep straight till the next morning but nope, nature called @ 1:30am and demanded I relieve myself. Sure hope that's not a sign of what the year will be... 8sigh?8
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: