Friday, January 3, 2020

Saturday Post 309b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now sands @ only 704. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • Exactly two hours after I'd popped online, I'd logged outta everything, used the loo for one more tinkle then sat @ the gobbling :P to munch a banana, drink one big mug of milk and read for 1.5 hours. WOW, today I've spent SIX HOURS reading! :D That's a whole QARTER of the day! :D I finished pg. 175 @ 5pm and reached pg. 200 @ 200. PIG mum fell downstairs from pigland to bitch that I'd drunk a big mug of milk; not sure what her problem is coz every morning I drink that same mug with water?
  • One more tinkle for me before I return online~
  • Hopefully I can watch Seven's 6pm news tonight!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: