Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Thusday Post 310b

Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Thursday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1938; hopefully I'll have cracked 2000 before the day's out! Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for today?
  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:50am~
  • Right, letting myself off from playing my usual two games of Bejeweled coz computer speed hasn't been the best today; I've just played two games lasting more than 7:10 and one more lasting 8:10!
  • Deb helped me up @ 8am~
  • Did a stinky unspeakable then hit Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Grabbed Kylie Chan's Black Jade and happily read for slightly over one hour, finishing pg. 222 @ 9:37am, reaching pg. 250 @ 10:38am and reaching pg. 275 @ 11:14. Sharni from Kyabra also rang to lemme know some called Sharni will come mind me this Saturday since Besta's having annual leave; apparently she's only got one functioning arm like me?
  • Used loo for one tinkle, bought groceries from Woolies (Caitlin was having her lunch break; missed her) then braced against wall while Deb ducked into New York Baguette and bought me one sausage bun and one custard bun.
  • Went upstairs and finished grocery shopping @ Coles.
  • Had lunch @ Ho Lin Wah; bumped into Aunty Winnie, Uncle Colbert and Sam @ the entrance! Originally sat @ first available booth inside restaurant but turns out there are longer booths in the back! Had Hokkien fried rice coz the A meal was black bean something and the B meal was chicken curry.
  • Got home, turned off alarm and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Deb who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I tootled online. After PIG mum returned home she nabbed half my yummy sausage bun for arvo tea.
  • Did another stinky unspeakable before returning online.
  • Dad says he'll have a quick swim and then come home and reheat me dinner for 6:15pm coz Charlie's taking me and others to the final Ignite talk @ 6:40pm!
  • Hope PIG mum remembers it's ice cream night tonight ... I almost forgot myself! XD
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum'll help me up...
  • She'd also take me out somewhere for ONE (not half) a lunch out coz I endured blasted seemingly-useless hydro for her three days ago!
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo … bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz she doesn't come Saturdays anymore ...
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: