Thursday, January 16, 2020

Friday Post 310b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Thursday actually stands @ 2438; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'Bring What You Have'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'A Faith Test'; fourthly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 525 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet); fifthly, TWT topic's 'The Right Mind-Fuel?' and sixthly, the spam count for the week's thirty-two but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after I get home this arvo!! So hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: