Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Wednesday Post 300b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 600 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's "Understanding Each Other's Gifting (1) but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:26 I lasted 6:45. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's morning news was read aloud by Angela Cox. All the interesting surnames I saw: Grisham, Bechwati, Colvin, Berejiklian, Fitzsimmons, Templeton, Engel (heard), Greenhalgh, Philander, Tsitsipas and Albanese (heard). Jim Wilson read the sports report and David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 22-31.

No comments: