Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday Post 311c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1021 (ha, I'm just over ne grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Hand-Tailored Hardships' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWELVE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly, continuing today's events?
  • Now @ 8:21pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:10. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  •  Since Besta's interstate this week having her annual leave, some new carer came to help me up this morning. Jenny's fifty-eight and had a stroke like me! Hers was in 2013; she spent time in GARU, her hubby's an electrician, her son's an apprentice electrician and like me, she's only got functional use of her right arm!
  • Brushed teeth (thanks to Jenny who squirted me out some toothpaste, drank one mug of water and then did a stinky unspeakable.
  • Had breakfast (no ham left? Just egg and cheese with toast) and happily read until midday~
  • Couldn't reach Aunty Lai so drank another mug of tea and read for another thirty minutes.
  • Showered @ 12:30pm - hairwash today. Also thanks to Jenny who rinsed my hair out for me, thus freeing me to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed back out to the dining table and read while Jenny whipped up some fried rice for me.
  • Used the loo for two more tinkles before she leaves; dad arrives back home @ the same time and thirty minutes later, we're off to Suncorp Stadium!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: