Friday, January 17, 2020

Friday Piost 310d

Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2116 (see? Told you I'd crack two grand! XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now fifty-three. Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for today?
  • Brushed teeth, sat over loo for two tinkles, got myself a spoon and had bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) for breakfast.
  • Tootled online and listened to Seven's morning news until midday.
  • Turned alarm on, went with PIG mum to Pinelands Plaza Coles to buy milk then have lunch @ Ho Lin Wah.
  • At 6:44pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:44. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture; not seeing him next week coz we're going to Adelaide for one week next Thursday!
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm; she's back Sunday 8:30am.
  • Toms: since Besta's taking her annual leave, some other carer will come mind me from 10am till 2pm! Kyabra rang Thursday; apparently she's only got one functional hand, like me?
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: