Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday Post 300d

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ only 704; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Hundred Years From Now' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Out Of Season'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and  continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Now @ 8:43pm I've played one more game of bejeweled lasting 5:42. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz I've also played one more memorable game lasting 8:48!
  • Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast was two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • When PIG mum heads outside to do some gardening, I use the loo and do a stinky unspeakable. Since she was outside, she didn't come and put the toilet seat down, boosting my chances of not having to move a toilet lid today~ XD Then I returned online and happily watched Seven's morning news~
  • When PIG mum called lunch, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • After getting myself a spoon, lunch is soupy macaroni that tasted really sour! Prolly coz the soup was tomato soup. XD That was washed down with one big mug of rice green tea.
  • Nat arrived one minute late today, saying there was some really big car accident along the way. Since I refused to go out today (PIG mum wouldn't be home and I didn't feel like turning the alarm off) I instead opted to stay @ home and watch the final two episodes of The Good Doctor. I sat @ the end (where the footrest is), Carnival sat beside me and Nat sat @ the end.
  • Took a nice warm shower afterwards - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who rinses my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I have one tinkle before Nat flips the nice warm water off, get dried, have another tinkle then get creamed. When Nat rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she's doing Erf's sock/laces and one last when she's giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back out @ the gobbling :P table, arvo tea's one yummy banana, two slices of cheese and one big mug of white tea with two sugars. While Nat cleans the bathroom and then sits to massage Ela, I happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 300 @ 3:20pm and then pg. 325 @ 4pm.
  • Before Nat leaves @ 4:15pm, I use the loo for one more tinkle.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: