Friday, January 17, 2020

Friday Post 310e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2238; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Storm Chasers' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Among The Nations'. Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little bok choy and some chicken/pork. Pity PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • At 8:36pm I've played one more game of bejeweled lasting 6:57. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms because I've actually played one game lasting more than 7.5 minutes and not one, not two but THREE lasting more than eight!
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell and I walked myself slowly and safely online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually I made two trips to the sink coz the first time I forgot my spoon and dad ordered me to go again but I'll definitely remember for next time.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight but Wednesday was wo days ago! XD

No comments: