Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wednesday Post 311d

Good evening! Firstly, I've logged in my final, final plodding total for today @ 1500; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Like Father, Like Son" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Demonstrating Grace'. Righteo, just briefly, continuing today's events?
  • Nat comes and I take my quickest shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head out to the gobbling :P table where PIG mum kindly feeds me one lil Roses chocolate and one mug of Chinese tea for arvo tea, then I use the loo for one tinkle and head out into the garage to await for Enoch's arrival!
  • Sparkless3 didn't fit into his boot; he ended up sitting in the backseat beside. Enoch then went to pickup Charlie before driving us all to the convention centre.
  • BEST ARVO EVER!! :D Lol, I stuffed the Woolies reusable bag I'd brought along full, then the sides of Sparkless3 full; by the time Charlie and Enoch came to find me I was like carrying books on my lap. XD Usually I buy one fantasy, one memoir and six sci fi/hardcover but today I brought home two memoirs, one fantasy and only five hardcovers coz after I picked Benny's hardcover I saw Judi Dench had one too!
  • Got home and enjoyed the turnip cake Aunty Jo made for us for arvo tea. Had the foresight to skoot my chair over to the benchtop and get myself a spoon (of course, after PIG mum headed upstairs XD) and get myself a spoon; phew, didn't haveta stand and get myself cutlery for all three meals today.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa hairy melon and a lil delicious chicken. The parents forgot to gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, hurrah!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!

No comments: