Friday, January 10, 2020

Friday Post 300f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1887. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • After doing my daily Bible reading, @ 9pm I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm most likely staying home all day. Besta's coming to mind me from like 7:30am till 2pm since dearest dad's not back yet; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim doesn't come for the 4pm till 6pm shift anymore. Wouldn't it be a dream if I could read for SIX hours again?? Also looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: