Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday Post 3111b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Em's potential final, final plodding total now stands @ 2158. Righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?
  • After I'd counted down my fifteen more minutes, 
  • I heard PIG mum doing her favourite thing (yapping XD) so I used the pot :P for one more tinkle then spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* 
  • At 7:07pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:40. Now, lemme play one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: