Friday, January 3, 2020

Friday Post 299e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2746; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'God Waited' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Autobiography". Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight: PIG mum cooked tasteless fried rice. Pity I had to let poor Ela gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl f soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell, and I walked myself slowly and safely back online, after first taking the bowl over to the sink first.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the weekend plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Now @ 8:42pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:37. Promise I'll not play again until toms. XD

No comments: