Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wednesday Post 299e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1024. Ha, I'm just over one grand. XD Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • After I'd finished watching the news, thanks to PIG mum who brought made one bg mug of water and I did my second stinky unspeakable for the day.
  • Showered, had dinner and held a Whatsapp video chat with dearest dad; tomorrow he's visiting Uncle Cheesecake!
  • Toms: deb's taking me to watch the new and last Star Wars movie!
  • Looking forward to meeting the Lungs for lunch; hopefully Cafe Cafe will be open~
  • Might even get to watch Seven's 6pm news bulletin again; how cool~
  • Hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can usually manage that most Wednesdays. XD

No comments: