Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday Post 300g

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3633. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: may haveta get myself up... and even worse, I've got a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio @ like midday. ><
  • Hopefully PIG mum taakes me somewhere with rice for lunch, coz I'm not getting any for dinner!
  • I'm looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • Shannon's coming to mind me for the first time this year @ 4pm! She's also taking me to the first Toastmasters for 2020!
  • So hopefully PIG mum'll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas, never mind Happy Meals were what I had surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES ago .. *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SEVEN posts! XD Think that's only the 12th time that's ever happened?

No comments: