Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday Post 300f

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3579 (ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Cross Too Heavy?' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Clean Containers'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score; PIG mum lemme use the spoon I had the initiative to scoot my chair over to get before watching the news! ^^
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, one lil Chinese mushroom, two types of fish (salmon and some white one) and one lil delicious chunk of BBQ chook, which I saved for last, of course. Pity I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell, I took my bowl oer to the sink and then I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: