Monday, January 13, 2020

Tuesday Post 301c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ only 1700 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTES online after Tina minds me for two hours!! Anyways, just briefly, events for today?
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 5:50am~
  • Won't have time to play my two usual games of Bejeweled today; the computer's being unresponsive and the one game I played already lasted 12:18~!
  • Saw Vincent the bloody physio for my weekly torture session. Physio today: stood entire session, bent down  to ground fourteen times times for Ela to move object, timed reaching, weightshifting, walking practice around room and leaning forwards.
  • Went to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown and bought groceries from Coles before having soupy udon for lunch from food court.
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Tina's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Tonight Kerry's taking me to BST for more talk about the prophets~
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Not sure I'm going out, see, and choir doesn't start till next month. 
  • Nat's minsing me from 12:15pm till 4:15pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: