Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday Post 312b

Heylo again and potentially ne final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2447, meaning I should've cracked 2.5 grand before the night's out. 'Should' being the operative word'. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?
  • At 4:52pm, I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:30. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Precisely @ 8am, Deb arrives. After my fifteen more minutes, she helps me up and then I head next door to brush teeth. Thanks to Deb who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her last break this holiday~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and  finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I headed out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to Deb who turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast 
    I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Usually we head out @ 9am but this morning PIG mum was too happily yapping @ Deb to let us leave. XD But we made good time to Sunnybank Hills (wasn't held up by the railway crossing), even though the disabled parks were already all taken because Deb found a free spot further away.
  • Whoops, I've had too much fun surfing the net and have already exceeded my PISSY two hour net time limit! >< XD Just briefly, then:
  • Used loo once, grabbed Kylie Chan's Demon Child and happily read for one hour, reaching pg. twenty-five @ 10:22am, reaching page thirty-three @ 10:34 and reaching pg. fifty @ 11:01.
  • Used loo again and then bought groceries from Woolies. Caitlin was on lunch break!
  • Headed upstairs, bought groceries from Coles then came back downstairs. Braced against wall and held onto trolley while Deb ducked into New York Baguette and bought one sausage bun and one custard bun for me.
  • Met Pastors Chris and Grace for lunch @ Rice Paper Vietnamese Cuisine.
  • Got home, turned alarm off and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Thanks also to Deb who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted I headed back outside and plopped online.
  • Arvo tea was half the sausage bun and one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and played Candy Crush-type games before returning online.
  • Toms: PIG mum had better take me to Ho Lin Wah/somewhere cool for ONE - not half -a lunch, I didn't have hydro this week but I did last week!
  • Prolly seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap @ him coz she didn't se him last week. XD
  • Then Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm coz she doesn't come Fridays anymore.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: