Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday Post 300e

Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3485. Anyways, continuing today's events?
  • At the pool, I walked 2000 steps and then David seaweeded me. XD Lol, he's a wimp: suddenly the sky went CRACK! and David went eep! XD
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 13% but happily leaned fully against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Tina.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AF straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was two lil pears and one yummy mug of peppermint tea. While I munched my arvo tea, Tina took ages to clean the bathroom so only had time to very gently massage Ela for like three minutes before leaving. I've reminded her not to come next week; wonder will she remember? XD
  • After happily reading for one hour, I walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo for one more tinkle then crashed on the couch to watch Seven's 6pm news bulletin with Uber! Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher read it out; yay, that's the 7th time I've watched the entire thing already~
  • Aww, dad came home when the bulletin and I asked him could we please go out for dinner together tonight to make up for the fact that we didn't go out last night but he immediately said no. *sigh*
  • Just waiting for the parents to reheat dinner now ... dunno what's taking them so long; it's already 7:45pm?
  • Toms: may haveta get myself up. *sigh*
  • Midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. *another sigh*
  • Hopefully bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts tonight but I've not even had dinner yet! XD

No comments: