Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday Post 312c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2834; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "God's Timing" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Going, Going, Gone'. Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, some salmon and one pork rib with a little meat hanging off it. Pity I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela hold onto the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the pesky dumbbell.
  • My mobile was within reach; I grabbed it and Whatsapped Pole a happy belated birthday!
  • Dad demanded I watch the second set play out before returning online.
  • Anyways, hopefully I can bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: