Sunday, January 12, 2020

Monday Post 301b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 600 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's "How To Receive God's Forgiveness" but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online this arvo!! So hopefully bbl with today's events, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read out aloud by Angela Cox. All the interesting surnames I saw: Bechwati, Albanese, Greenhalgh, Valkyrie, Castera Kadak and Stoinis. Matthew Hassan read the finance report; 1AUD = 68.98USc. Matt Carmichael read the sports report and David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 22-28.

No comments: