Thursday, January 30, 2020

Friday Pioast 312

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2414 steps (meaning I'm confident I'll have passed 2.5 grand before the day's out XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Your Forgiveness Is Guaranteed' and thirdly, the spam count from this week and last week's (we were interstate till very late Wednesday night) one hundred (ha, just reached triple digits! XD) but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THREE MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:25pm, I lasted 5:27. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 3:49pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:11. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature did call when the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road @ 5:50am; Erf told my bladder, "Please may I sleep again? The Sun's risen so I'll use the pot if you insist, but I'm still sleepy ..." Bladder considered, said okay and I happily snored some more. XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: