Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday Post 301c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2011 (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Lifestyle Of Praise' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Little Foxes'. Anyways, just briefly, continuing today's events?
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long afternoon nap, she immediately booted me offline and I had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Even worse, 
  • I had to bend down like five times for Era to retrieve pegs clumsy Ela had dropped onto the ground. *sigh*
  • Back inside, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one orange that had like six seeds. I was finally sitting, so didn't really mind.
  • Showered - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 120% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I prolly could've finished @ 16%, buttook the initiative to fully lean against the right side rail for a bit before straightening for the 20th time. XD
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I went and got myself a spoon for dinner, which was rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, a lil pork and like 1/4 a lil Chinese mushroom. Pity I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of not-very yummy soup and after I took my bowl back to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Oh, once I'd finished the soup, Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell.Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Monday, else everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^ 

No comments: