Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Wednesday Post 301b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's night actually 2086 (ha, I'm just over two grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'Slowing Down Time'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Loaves And Fish'; fourthly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 500 steps (and don't expect much more from me; I'm planning to stay @ home all day since it's raining outside) and fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Try Less And Trust More!' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SIX MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! Anyways, hopefully bbl with yesterday's and today's events, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read out by Angela Cox. All the interesting surnames I saw: Leeming (heard), Ruston, Squarey, Serka, Greenhalgh, Hadid (heard), Hayek (heard), Zampa (heard), Kurz Trudeau, Kadak and Albanese. Justin Smirk read the finance report. 1AUD = 68.97US.c. Jim Wilson read the sports report and David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 23-29

No comments: