Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday Post 311c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @  2710, secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Noble Spork' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Instead Of Revenge'. Anyways, just briefly continuing tonight's events?
  • After getting dressed, brushing teeth and sitting over the loo for one tinkle, I headed out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast and read for one hour.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable then Kim dropped me off @ church. Won't see her again until next month!
  • Stayed seated for worship; sang everything I knew plus the harmony for one/two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Now @ 8:51pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:35. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because I've actually also played FOUR more games all lasting over seven minutes!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: