Friday, January 3, 2020

Friday Post 299f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2798. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I doubt I'm going out. Besta's minding me from 7:30am till 2pm because Kim doesn't do the 4-6pm shift anymore. Looking forward to my three mugs of white tea with two sugars (maybe I can even get four! ^^) and fingers crossed I get the chance to read for a blessed three hours~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: