Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday Post 301e

Probably one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3373 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Everyone Needs Compassion'. Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?
  • PIG mum helped me change outta pyjamas and reheated dinner for me.
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner was rice: lotsa hairy melon some pork and some chicken.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of water coz PIG mum was too busy giving IVF to the vegie patch to bother about me. XD Oh, 
  • i enjoyed watching about half of Seven's news 6pm bulletin; that takes my current total to 4.5 times I've watched it this year. XD
  • Looking forward to tonight's talk~ Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day tos!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts today! XD That'll happen weekly; should Alyssa keep coming to give Ela OT sessions~

No comments: