Thursday, January 2, 2020

Thursday Post 299c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1194; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Repentance And The Rose Bowl' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Good For You'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • Watched the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin! Sweet, the year's only two days old but I've already watched it twice! Pity I can't toms; Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • When PIG mum still hadn't summoned me for dinner by 7:45pm I called out and asked was dinner happening tonight? She snarkily replied she was still cooking. XD
  • Finally summoned around 8pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo before joining her @ the gobbling :P able,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner was rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup tomato, some salmon and a bit of yummy pork. Pity I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbell, I took the bowl over to the sink and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb shortly after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Thursday plus what's happening Friday else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: