Thursday, January 2, 2020

Thursday Post 299d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1235. Aww, how come I couldn't have walked one less step today?? 1234 would've been a cooler plodding total! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: we're meeting Win jie jie for lunch @ the Sunnybank Hills Chatterbox!! I've not seen her since like 2012; can't wait to catchup! Not sure will PIG mum lemme have an eggs benedict again coz I only had one for lunch with Mrs. Dent last month but anyhow I'm hoping she'll lemme have a club sandwich coz that comes with chips!
  • Think I'm seeing Ray for acupuncture toms arvo; presuming he's back from Taiwan? Bet PIG mum's simply DYING for the chance to yap ceaselessly @ him. XD
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm coz she doesn't come Saturdays anymore. Pity I won't get to watch Seven's news toms because when she leaves @ 6pm I'll be updating this blog; never mind, I can still listen to it~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: