Thursday, January 9, 2020

Thursday Post 300d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1729. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Tonight's ice cream night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: may haveta get myself up... *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Also fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me out for one (not half) a lunch in exchange for dinner out Sunday night!
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture in the early arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm; looking forward to starting my new book club novel!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: