Monday, January 6, 2020

Monday Post 309f

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1859 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Near Miss'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • At 5:55pm I used the loo for one more tinkle then happily watched the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin. The year's only six days old but I've already watched it four times! :o)
  • Once the news ended, I returned online. Once seated I called upstairs saying 'twas past 7pm now; was PIG mum ever gonna come downstairs from being upstairs the entire afternoon (presumably napping) and microwave me dinner??
  • When she finally did and summoned me, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, PIG mum lemme use the spoon I got myself before watching Seven's 6pm bulletin.
  • Dinner tonight: rice but no greens! Just lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup onion, lotsa soup carrot and like three slices of tasteless soup beef. Pity PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell and I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Oh, I took my bowl over to the sink first.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed SIX posts tonight; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: