Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wednesday Post 299d

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ only 990 (but I'm certain I'll have cracked one grand before the night's out); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Prompted To Pray" and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Lord Out Ahead'. Anyways, continuing today's events?
  • There's lotsa yummy food for lunch! I particularly like Aunty Winnie's sushi coz she makes them with pork floss! There were also yummy spring rolls; I munched two. Lol, I was sitting @ the dining table by myself; Aunty Winnie prolly ordered poor Sam to come sit with me. XD Over lunch we just chatted; lucky Sam doesn't start work till Feb! He also told me how he spent NYE down the coast with Dr. Esther, Alwyn and a bunch of younger BCAC peeps.
  • After lunch we all pile together for photos (except Sam, who'd disappeared; I'm presuming to his room) and then there's dessert! Not one, not two but THREE desserts! My tummy's happy~ XD
  • Suddenly cousin Carrie tried to WhatsApp video chat PIG mum's mobile? I immediately alerted PIG mum to that and she called Carrie back - only 'twas cousin Karry who answered! She showed her mobile around to everyone and I said Happy New Year all~ They were having yum cha.
  • When PIG mum decides she's ready for her long arvo nap; she orders me to leave. Aunty Winnie shows us out; on the way I say thanks and bye to Uncle Colbert. Then I say bye to Sam who's in the computer room; what a polite young man he is: Sam immediately got up and walked PIG mum and me out too!
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely online,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 5:55pm, I use the loo for another tinkle then walk myself slowly and safely over to the TV, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Yay that I got to watch Seven's 6pm news bulletin on the very first day of the year! Wouldn't it be amazing if I could watch it another thirty-one times, just like last year? However, all the bushfires raging does have me rather alarmed ...
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: