Friday, January 3, 2020

Friday Post 299d

Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2611 (see? Told you'd I'd pass 2.5 grand! XD and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week's now thirty-eight. Righteo, just briefly, potential final events for today?
  • Now @ 6:17pm I've finished ne more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:55. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Went and bought groceries from the Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown Coles.
  • Saw Win jie jie for the first time since 2012; we had lunch together @ Chatterbox! Huh, sneaky mother lemme order a burger and chips but nabbed one chip for herself; when I asked please for one strand of her ho fan in return, she smugly told me it was spicy! *sigh*
  • Saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm. I finished reading Jim Cassidy's memoirs!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I doubt I'm going out.
  • Since dad's in HK but PIG mum still works her usual half day, Besta's coming to mind me from like 7am till 2pm. Of course, she'll only massage Ela for one hour before doing her own stuff. Looking forward to my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed I can read for three blessed hours! actually, I should Google when the Lifeline Bookfest's coming to The Convention Centre … should be soon~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: