Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wednesday Post 313d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ exactly 1900. Nice number, don'tcha reckon? XD Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?
  • Turned alarm off and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I head back out for arvo tea: the sushi I'd just bought with Nat (thanks to Nat for more soya sauce), one handful of green grapes, one big mug of white tea and a slice of the Kit Kat cookies and cream I'd walked all the way back to Woolies for after buying the sushi roll for arvo tea because Nat said I had enough cash.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable before Nat left.
  • Rosemary took me to the first WOVB rehearsal for 2020! I remembered to call Ryan a potty mouth and Beau even ducked his head down so I could smack him over the head twice for saying I'm old. XD
  • Awesome supper! Two Tim Tams, a cinnamon donut and some vege chips!
  • Got myself a spoon and had dinner. The usual boiled, tasteless affair.
  • Returned online and used loo once more @ 9am.
  • Toms: it's my fortnightly shopping trip! Not sure why Deb can't take me... I'm going with some new carer; hope she remembers to come!
  • Also hope she eats Chinese ... I need my weekly fix of HK-style milk tea! 
  • Then hope dad takes us out for dinner toms night!
  • Best of all, Thursday's night's ice cream night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: