Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Wednesday Post 313c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1730 and secondly, Jni's devotional topic's 'The Blessed God' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! So won't have time to play Bejeweled today and just very briefly, last night's events first?
  • Dad kept bugging me to use the lo then wait for Enoch but I ignored him till five minutes left. Yup, I was sitting outside waiting for Enoch before he arrived. XD
  • SG social was @ some kebab place! I think like eight attended and we sat @ this round booth table~
  • I had a delicious HSP: halal snack plate, with extra cheese and pineapple.
  • Afterwards, we went back to church, originally to play boardgames but we just sat and chatted the night away.
  • Enoch dropped me home; repeat the usual nightly events, zzz~
  • Today: woo hoo, 13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:50am
  • Got myself a spon for brealfast, popped online and watched Seven's morning news.
  • Made myself a toasted tuna sandwich with one slice of cheese for lunch~
  • Nat took me out to Calamvale Central, first to buy groceries from Woolies, second to get a cheap haircut and third to buy groceries from Woolies.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: