Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday Post 302f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1148. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: fingers crossed PIG mum'll help me up toms ...
  • Midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< *sigh*
  • Wonder where PIG mum'll take me for lunch? Not seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, see … she just returned from Hong Kong recently and must quarantine herself for like two weeks to check she's not brought the coronavirus back with her.
  • Instead, PIG mum's taking me back to BOP and getting AFO readjustments! Gonna try asking Peter can he make me a white one? The love hearts are really pretty on the white one, but barely noticeable on this light pink/purple one.
  • Tina's back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then Enoch's picking me up @ 6:45pm and taking me to our opening small group social! We're going somewhere to eat kebabs and then coming back to church and playing board games ... wonder if we can squeeze in a Maccas run before heading home. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day tos!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: