Sunday, February 2, 2020

Monday Post 302d

Good afternoon again! Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ only 985; lol, I should've cracked 1000 before the night's out. XD Righteo, just briefly, continuing events for Monday?
  • At 5:28pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:32. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've already played two more memorable games, one lasting nearly 7.5 minutes and the other almost eleven minutes!
  • Did a stinky unspeakable this morning and Alyssa came to give Ela a session of OT.
  • Enjoyed watching Seven's morning news.
  • Tina minded me from 2pm till 5pm. Lol, being the first of the month, I didn't prompt her step-by-step. She remembered to dry my back and the back of the chair, but then immediately started to try put my socks on! XD She's back toms.
  • Had a banana and drank one mug of peppermint tea for arvo tea; also read Benny's memoirs for one hour. I finished pg. 100 @ 4:15, reached pg. 111 @ 4:25 and finished pg. 125 @ 4:55pm.
  • Will had over to the sofa and watch Seven's 6pm news soon~
  • Toms: hopefully PIG mum'll help me up...
  • Midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< *stress*
  • Dunno what's for lunch but won't see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage coz she's quarantined herself for fourteen days, having just come back from HK! Will nstead see Peter for AFO adjustments.
  • Tia's back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; I've asked her to please try come on time. XD
  • Then Enoch's coming to pick me up @ like 6:45pm and taking me to eat kebabs for our opening small group social before we head to church and play game!
  • So hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing day ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^

No comments: