Sunday, February 2, 2020

Monday Post 302b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 483 steps (and maybe don't expect much more because I'm not sure I'm going out today) and secondly, TWFT topic's "How's Your Marriage? (1)" but thirdly and way most importantly I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online this arvo!! So hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Nine's morning news was read aloud by Mark Burrows. All the interesting surnames I saw: Di Natale (heard), Kearsley (heard), Santomartini (heard), Margot (first name, silent 't') and Abdallah. Mike Lorrigan read the sports report. Brisbane toms: 25-29, rain.

No comments: