Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sunday Post 302c

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2801 (see? Told you I'd pass 2.5 grand! XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Fan The Flame' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread devotional topic's 'A Time For Beauty' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed TWO MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, just briefly continuing tonight's events?
  • Had breakfast, read for one hour, did a stinky unspeakable then turned the computer on before Kim drove me to church.
  • Attended ESS, had a cheap lunch @ Maccas and bought groceries from Woolies.
  • Had our second singing lesson with Dr. Lee~
  • Got home, enjoyed some time online and then let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
  • Then let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: