Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday Post 306

Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2363 steps; secondly, TWFT topic's 'Regeneration'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Helping The Blind'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'A Goal And A Purpose' and fifthly, the spam count for the weekend's thirteen but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed! >< It's been a crummy first day for my birthday month, but fingers crossed the other thirty days are awesome! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Why today was crummy:
  1. Parents wouldn't lemme have lunch with other EM people.
  2. Dad chucked a cow @ me for holding my lunch burger 'too hard'?
  3. Dr. Lee cancelled our singing lesson coz I was the only student who came!
  4. PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk outside and gleefully forced mostly poor Ela to take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!
  5. PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me dragon fruit.
  6. PIG mum randomly chucked a cow @ me after showering.
  7. Dad chucked a cow @ me over dinner. *sigh*

No comments: