Friday, March 13, 2020

Saturday Post 362

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from Friday's 1480; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'March Winds'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'Whack-A-Mole'; fourthly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 439 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house) and fifthly, TWFT topic's 'Toxins In The Workplace'. Anyways, just briefly, let's cover yesterday's events first!
  • Some new OT came and gave Ela a session; her name's Tiffany, she's four years my junior and she's from HK, too! She did high school in HK before coming over to study OT here.
  • Mother bought us each two sushi rolls from Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for lunch; I had one egg, one chicken and gosh they were so FAT I almost sprained my jaw trying to open my mouth wide enough to insert the roll in! PIG mum was like, "Duh, eat it sideways." XD
  • Turned alarm on, saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • At 4:03pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:47. Now, lemme finish one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 4:27 I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:29. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played another game lasting 8:17 and one more memorable one lasting 8:22!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: