Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday Post 327d

Good evening! Since I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 2500, I'll just down that Joni's devotional topic's 'No Gift Too Small', Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Picture Of Despair' and continuing tonight's events?
  • PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland right after dearest dad returned home. XD I waited until 4:55pm then asked could I please have some arvo tea? PIG mum responds yeah I'll wash some grapes for you.
  • After using the loo for one tinkle I walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea was several seedless green grapes and one mug of rooibos tea that I poured for myself.
  • That finished, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 12% but happily fully leaned against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off and calling for PIG mum. 
  • After she dried my back, I dried everything else and rekitted myself, PIG mum not featuring again until she did my bra strap, Elf's AFO straps and both laces.
  • After lifting the loo lid, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Fingers crossed that dad'll take us out for dinner tonight and I can bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: